My guest today is Dr. Jade Teta. An integrative physician, author and sought after expert in the realm of metabolism and self-development. He spent the last 25 years immersed in the study of strength and conditioning, hormonal metabolism and the psychology of change and success.
He is the founder and creator of the international health and fitness company, Metabolic Effect, and the author of several books including the best sellers, Metabolic Effect Diet and Metabolic Aftershock. He has also contributed both, the exercise and sports nutrition chapters, to The Textbook Of Natural Medicine.
His new company, Jade Teta, LLC, combines his medical and fitness knowledge with his expertise in self-development and mindset change.
Tune into today’s #HYNwellnesspodcast #12 and learn about Metabolism and Menses, Hormones (Women after 30) and the key to sustainable fat and weight loss. Dr. Teta shows us the methods he’s used with his clients and shared what he’s learned for 25 years about metabolism and even mindset – Enjoy the show!
Podcasts Quotables Narcolepsy
~ Stop dieting, stop counting calories and over-exercising and become your own metabolic detective.
~ You also have unique psychological sensitivities and the way you react to stress and emotional challenges. You should design your diet and exercise around unique physiology, unique psychology, and your unique personal preferences.Dr. Jade A. Teta
Show Notes and Topics Discussed:
- Metabolism and Menses [The foods, and activities that WE WOMEN should do and not during that time of the month, before, during and after]
- Exercise and Menses [the best types of exercise to maximize results during that time of the month]
- The two essential things required for sustainable fat and weight loss. [ Without losing muscle]
Books, Tools Supplements Recommended For Narcolepsy
- Jade has recently released two new books available on Amazon: Next Level Tribe and Human 365. MUST READS!
- He’s also written Metabolic Effect Diet and Metabolic Aftershock.
Connect with Dr. Jade Teta
Where you can tons of articles on metabolism, training and conditioning, mindset and self-development.