Dr. Carrie Jones is an internationally recognized speaker, consultant, and educator on the topic of women’s health and hormones. She graduated from the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM), School of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon where she also
completed her 2-year residency in women’s health, hormones, and endocrinology.
Later she graduated from Grand Canyon University’s Master of Public Health program with a goal of doing more international education. She was adjunct faculty for many years teaching gynecology and advanced endocrinology/fertility and has been the Medical Director for 2 large
integrative clinics in Portland. She is the Medical Director for Precision Analytical, Inc, creators of the DUTCH hormone test.
Tune into today’s #HYNwellnesspodcast #20 and find out how you can get your hormones under control– (once and for all).
Learn all about hormone test timing, allergies- estrogen, plus the link between thyroid health and fertility, and much more– Enjoy the show!
Listen to this episode by clicking the Play button below:
~ I use or recommend Iodine for tender breast and other PMS symptoms. However, you want to be careful because you don’t want your iodine to mess with your thyroid.
~ Allergies can be worse during PMG: If you are experiences allergies (environmental) or food: red Wine, chocolate, cheese, Kombucha, leftovers. Bacteria on that food increases histamine.
~ Histamine can be a problem but estrogen is a driver.Dr. Carry Jones
Show Notes and Topics Discussed:
- WOC and how we women of all backgrounds measure up when it comes to Fibroids. Can Fibroids be reversed without medication
- Allergies, Histamine and Estrogen and why Allergies can be worst during PMS
- Cortisol and Mitochondria how they work together, the process and where cortisol is made
- (PMS, fertility and Thyroid) how this combination of hormones should be optimal when it comes to determining fertility issues.
Herbs, Supplements Protocols Mentioned:
- CoQ10 Supports: Normal cellular energy production, cardiovascular health, cellular health and integrity, & body’s healthy free-radical defenses
- Magnesium Malate: Supports A healthy nervous system, healthy energy production, muscle relaxation, healthy metabolic functions.
- Magnesium Glycinate help support healthy energy metabolism, helps support the body’s healthy response to stress
- Intermittent Fasting
- Exercise such as HIIT, weight training to balance hormones
- Vitamin D3 + K2, Vitamin C (Try Liposomal Vitamin C)
Links mentioned in the show:
Connect with Dr. Carrie:
Dr. Carrie’s website https://www.drcarriejones.com
Dr. Carrie’s www.dutchtest.com
Connect with Dr. Carrie via social media outlets:
Liked the show? Help me out!🙏
(Just click on your favorite podcast channel on the top right)