What we do with the information we gather
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, and email address which you willingly provide for newletter purposes only.(We dislike spam as much as you do and strongly dissaprove of anyone using it)
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products in the form of a newsletter and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service>
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of healYOUnaturally.com, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information We collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
healYOUnaturally Cookies Policy Updated (GDPR Compliance)
healYOUnaturally.com may use “cookies” on the healyounaturally.com website (“site(s)”).
A cookie is a small data file that websites store, through your web browser or or on your device, in order to remember information about you – if you agree.We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
These cookies help us to provide a better experience when you browse our website, and they also allow us to improve it.
What cookies do you use?
Strictly Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, and fill in forms.
Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and count our visitors, and to see how they move around our website. This helps us to improve our website’s functionality, such as making things easier to find and even helping our affiliates register referrals.
Functionality cookies: These are used to remember you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
What other cookies do you use?
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below;
Our websites uses some cookies that are essential for it to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID: This cookie identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit in a numeric value;
- Session ID: This cookie simply identifies your website session;
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. These third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Remarketing: We use the Google Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google‘s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, adjust your Google Ad Settings.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our sites.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to Worldwide users
healYOUnaturally.com‘s operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out your country to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from minors under 18
You must be at least 13 years old (under parental guidande/permission)to use healYOUnaturally.com‘s Web site(s), social media sites, blogs, forums and service(s). healYOUnaturally.com does not and will never knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing healYOUnaturally.com as your source of information and natural remedy reports!