My guest today is Dr. Sara DeFrancesco ND, LAc . A holistic, root cause Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Acupuncturist, and the founder of Thriving Force – an investigative medicine clinic that specializes in digestive, immune, and brain health problems.
She helps people turn their brain and health back on by healing root cause metabolic problems (like overlooked inflammatory triggers, stealth infections, and nutritional deficiencies) combined with holistic neuroscience so you can heal the cause of what is preventing you from being well.
Tune into today’s #HYNwellnesspodcast #14 and learn about Chronic Gut Infections, parasites, yeast, mold and how they are all linked to different health conditions– including mental health.
Dr. DeFrancesco shares with us, how she uses the synergy of holistic medicine, functional medicine testing, neuroscience, and mind-body medicine and partners with her patients to heal digestive problems, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression, brain fog, memory problems, and autoimmune-neurological conditions. I think you’ll be happy to learn as much as I did – Enjoy the show!
Podcasts Quotables Hormones
~ The two main tests you must absolutely get to find out if you have chronic gut infections or gut bacteria imbalances.
~ Digestion: Immune wise, if your digestion isn’t working well you won’t be able to absorb all of the healthy organic food we are consuming.Dr. DeFrancesco
Show Notes and Topics Discussed:
- Do people really have chronic gut infections like bacteria, fungi/yeast, mold, viruses, parasites, and worms?
- What is one Functional Medicine test everyone should get to heal digestive problems that can wreck your health?
- Gut Bacteria Imbalances and Infections Cause Weight Gain.
- Neuroinflammation. What are the most important things you can do to reduce brain inflammation?
- GABA deficiencies.
Books, Tools Supplements Recommended or mentioned in the Podcast
- Dutch Test
- Vitamin D Levels (Not the IU’s you’ve been told)+
- GI Map by Diagnostic Solutions. https://www.diagnosticsolutionslab.com/
- GI Map
- Candida Antibodies Blood Test,( IgA, IgG, and IgM, ELISA)
Connect with Dr. Sara
Dr.Defranceco offers in-person consultations. Also, check out the website often for upcoming learning opportunities and courses.
Get the Free Gut & Brain Health Guide : https://thrivingforce.com/gut-brain-guide
You can subscribe to the Podcasts at any of these directories.
Liked the show? Help me out!🙏
(Just click on your favorite podcast channel on the top right)