My guest today is Dr. Jessica Peatross. She is a Functional Medicine western trained medical doctor who began her journey into healing in 2009 when she graduated from the University of Louisville internal medicine residency program and began practicing as a hospitalist. She worked in hospitals for 6 years before she felt that patients deserved more than a pill for every ill. So she decided to train in functional medicine with Gerson therapy, ozone, herbalism, and regenerative health.
Today Dr. Jess is a well known herbal formulator, lecturer, and praised health educator. She is passionate about teaching people how to be their own best doctor by educating themselves and urging them to listen to their bodies. Dr. Jess has an upcoming 8-week live education course all on pathogens and environmental toxicities, suited for the layperson or an experienced practitioner.
Tune into today’s #HYNwellnesspodcast #17 and find out if stealth infections, mold, mycotoxins or even being happy, could be stopping you from reaching optimal health – Enjoy the show!
~ We have been brainwashed in believing that everything that is man made can last forever. Root canals for example, leave the periodental ligament intact where bacteria can hide. Root canals only have about 8-10 years span. Same goes for breast implants. Listen to the podcast for the symptoms…
~ Candida and Mold are such a problem because of now much we are living indoors, water damage in buildings, VOC’s can add to problemes with candida and mold (feeding the source).Dr. Jess Peatross
Show Notes and Topics Discussed:
- Dr. Jess talks about how she first discovered Mycotoxins right at home with her boyfriend where she began to treat him with herbs, and natural protocols
- The Importance of testing for mold, Lyme and stealth infections
- The Importance of detoxing from social media, toxic relationships and being happy for overall health.
- What are mycotoxins, kill bind-sweat and how foreign objects (breast implants, root canals) in the body can wreak havoc.
- Do a cleanse once or twice a year.
- (kill-bind-sweat– Dr. Jess recommended protocol)
Toxins Killers like cilantro, or chlorella.
- Toxins Binders like Food grade Clay, charcoal, silica, apple pectin, & then sweating it all out afterward in Infrared Sauna or Regular portable or indoor Sauna or (Join a gym with a Sauna)
- Liposomal Glutathione Unless you have the CPS mutation) Find out if you have a gene mutation here. Read my Gluthathione article.
- Grass-fed Colostrum is great or this one
- Mitochondrial Damage:
- L -Carnitine
- Shell Stable Probiotic for women and for mood + for everyone
- IGa Inmunoglobuline
Lab Tests Recommended in the Podcast:
- Discounted Liver Profile Blood Test Panels
Allergy Test (Mold, IGe, Animal bites, candida and much more)
- Cancer Screening Test
- Fatigue Panel
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Thyroid Blood Test Panels
- Hormone Panel Test (“weight loss test” and hormonal imbalances)
- Lipid Blood Test Panels
- Liver Profile Blood Test Panels
- Women’s Health Tests
- White Plains Laboratory
Save 15% off right now with coupon code (HEATWAVE)
Links mentioned in the show:
Connect with Dr. Jess
Dr. Jess has an array of phenomenal Educational courses that you can find at www.education.drjessicapeatross.com) which are now 35% off. Stay tuned for her new website coming up
Connect with Dr. Jess via social media outlets:
You can subscribe to the Podcasts at any of these directories.
Liked the show? Help me out!🙏
(Just click on your favorite podcast channel on the top right)