Tune into today’s #HYNwellnesspodcast #23 and learn the new way Narcissist operate on dating apps, the three states of a relationship with a Narcissist (identifying these signs is crucial in protecting yourself from a Narc), how Narcissist behave, their tricks and charming ways, and much more– Enjoy the show!
Podcasts Quotables: Narcissist
~ Some red flags of a Narcissists: They move very quickly, wanting to have sex fast, go away on vacations, gifts, moving in. Coming off as way too charming. They are very unreliable, and full of excuses.
~ How they Behave: When people talk about Narcissist, I see them as juvenal delinquents. Society is keeping the mentally of people at 13 year old level. From the movies, to video games etc.. There is nothing of substance to challenge them. I think it is widespread and promoted via many outlets.
~ Victim: Are they always playing the victim role, do they always have a sad story or do they go out of their way to be better.
~ Player vs Narcissist: Players aren’t much about controlling but getting what they wanna get from that person, then they will keep it moving. The narcissist play but they are disorder, they have the magical thinking, delusion of grandeur. Narcs want to destroy and desolated.Coach Quinn Holliday
Show Notes and Topics Discussed:
- The Dynamic or 3 stages in “transactions” vs relationships as Quinn calls them –when dealing with a Narcissist. (Idealization, Devalue & Discard).
- Allergies, Histamine and Estrogen and why Allergies can be worst during PMS
- What are the Subtle Early Red Flags From Narcissists?
- How Can potential Victims spot a narcissist when starting any type of relationship.
- Social Media- Their new playground and what Quinn recommends when it comes to Dating Apps. And much more…
Resources/ Links Mentioned
Connect with Coach Quinn:
To learn or more about how to become a member of our support group and coaching visit www.asscgroup.com (The Community Support Group)
Connect with her via social media outlets:
Liked the show? Help me out!🙏
(Just click on your favorite podcast channel on the top right)