From stocking stuffers that aren’t just stuff to unique presents that’ll make the wrapping paper jealous, your holiday shopping list is complete with these holiday gift giving guide for family, friends, and everyone on your list. Gifts for Foodies and Cooking Enthusiasts? Check. Ideas for home cooks, health and fitness enthusiasts, and wine lovers? Indeed. Goodies for your favorite pet? Joy to the woof.
Gifts for Mom (She’ll Truly Love)
How do you get a gift for one of the most important people in your life?
No amount of gifts can say– thanks for everything you’ve done for me Mom, but I’ve compiled a list of gifts mom will be able to actually use and enjoy. These are gifts I would definitely give to my own mom or that I’d be thrilled to receive from anyone. Don’t forget a beautiful card or loving message, but if you’ve already got those out of the way, here’s a list of some other ideas she’ll absolutely love!
1. Organic-Vegan Bath Bombs ~ Give mom the gift of relaxation this year, plus these fizz balls are handmade, organic and will make bath time a little more fun.
2. Essential Oil Diffuser ~ Essential oils are the latest trend– with good reason! One of the most important aspects is that essential oils are great for healing different types of ailments. An oil diffuser brings an ambiance of peace, calmness, and zen. What’s not to love? Add the 100% pure organic Essential oil kit and you are all set.
3. Vacuum insulated Water bottle ~ These stainless steel bottles are very functional and super cute! Mom will stay hydrated without concerns about BPA or harmful chemicals. Additionally, they are leak proof lid keeps your drink beverage safely inside. The double walled design ensures the bottle will remain sweat free.
4. Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – Get free 2-day shipping on many items, plus free streaming music and movies.
5. healYOUnaturally’s eBook~ Ok, I’m biased, but my new ebook “Top 10 foods for a super healthy lymphatic system” is filled with tips, articles and of course– the best foods to keep the lymphatic system running smoothly. Everyone loved the tips (and I know she will too!). It’s also at a very reasonable price.
6. Instant Pot Slow Cooker ~ Time consuming dinner is so 2000! This electric pressure cooker makes meal prep a breeze. From one hour roasts to stews, and even yogurt. Mom will love you for saving her hours of cooking.
7. Low EMF Hair Dryer – Did you know that some hairdryers are one of the top culprits of TONS EMFs? However, if she prefers a faster hair styling experience give her the ultimate Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron or the 2 in 1 Ionic Hair Straightener Brush with Heat Resistant Glove and Temperature Lock Function.
9. Face Food Natural Skin Care ~ This bundle includes amazing cleanser, exfoliator & toner, Anti-aging moisturizer, and Anti-wrinkle vitamin C serum. The best part of it all is that these products are made without harmful fillers, parabens, dyes sulfates, PEG’s petrochemicals or animal testing. Now that’s top notch skin care!
10. Light and Ion Therapy Lamp ~ Insomnia is a very disturbing condition. This light and Ion therapy lamp provide an automatic antidepressant effect, helps balance your internal clock (circadian rhythm) and can alleviate the nagging symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
11. Himalayan Salt Lamp ~ This lamp isn’t just beautiful, soothing and warm. Its best feature is in the air purification properties, it reduces EMF’s, and research also shows they are a great mood booster and sleep promoter.
12. Deep Kneading Massage Pillow ~ There is nothing better than a massage. While visiting a friend she asked me if I wanted to use her new massager. I agreed and I can’t tell you how amazing this massage felt. I was able to use it on my neck, my back, and even feet. I was sold! (We ended up getting one and loved it) I am sure mom or anyone will too. This deep kneading massage pillow is the latest in massaging technology. It comes with a built-in heating function to further massage fatigued muscles and reduce stress. Excellent for neck, shoulder, back, waist massager pillow.
Ultimate Gift Guide for Him
1. Full Protection Windshield Cover ~ Make life easier for Dad with this windshield cover. Say Goodbye to those hard days trying to get in your car and drive. No more frozen or burning hands.
2. Ultimate Organic Shaving Kit ~ Dad deserves the best! Why not pamper him with this shaving kit set with organic shaving soap, aftershave balm, wood shaving bowl. Excellent options for the clean-shaven or bearded man in your life!
3. Electric Foil Shaver / Electric Razor ~ For the man in your life that likes the look of clean shaven. This electric razor will save time and leave him feeling extra smooth.
4. Stainless Steel Portable Water Bottle with Carabiner ~ The Healthy Human Stein lightweight is bottle the latest and greatest in thermos vacuum insulated gadgets. It’s BPA free, can be used for hot or cold beverages and it holds 32oz. Perfect and safe for any season!
5. Set of 2 Stainless Steel Scotch Glasses ~ This unique gift for Dad is unbreakable, leave no metal taste, and it’s thermally insulated. You may also like these whiskey stones— What’s not to love about this set?
6. Neck & Back Massage Pilow ~ This is the closest thing to a real massage, plus it’s heated.
7. Tactical Flash Light~ Yes, he already has a one. But this tactical flashlight uses military-grade LED technology that can illuminate a field or blanket a work area with 800 lumens of light. It can also blind an attacker.
8. Trusty Charge ~ Is an emergency device designed to keep you connected, no matter what the scenario is. It has a built-in flashlight, its solar powered. The AM/FM radio and, most importantly, it has a solar and hand-crank powered outlet with a USB port that will charge your cell phone or any other devices.
9. TrackR Bravo – Track Anything ~ What if you can’t find your phone? Use TrackR to ring it, even if it’s in silent mode, and you’ll find your phone fast. TrackR helps you keep your stuff…especially if you’re a chronic (keys/wallet/bike/car/bag) misplacer.
10. 6 Piece Knife Set in Gift Box ~ For the inner chef in him! These handy and fun knives will make it super easy during cookouts or anytime.
Gifts for Kids and Teens
1. Sunrise Alarm clock ~ Does your teen or child have trouble waking up? Then this is the perfect/cool gift for them. Sunrise Simulation Wake-up Light: 30 minutes earlier before your alarm time. Nightlight optional and 6 soothing sounds… now that’s rad! Or you can try this runaway alarm clock— it won’t stop until you catch it ha!
2. Waterproof Pack-able Backpack ~ Have a teenager that loves the outdoors? This waterproof backpack is great for that — or any other adventure.
3. Fitness Bottle with Phone Holding Sleeve ~ This is the perfect gift for those into fitness while keeping up with technology.
4. Bluetooth Shower Speaker ~ What fun to have music in the shower! Even better when you have this Bluetooth speaker which comes in six different colors.
5. Kindle Fire ~ Easy on the budget with lots of capabilities.
6. Power Cube Wall Adapter ~ Excellent for the busy teen. Surge protector and charges multiple devices at once.
7. Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit ~ For those creative minds. Award-winning toy, with 16+ missions come in the app so kids can teach their Droid new skills.
9. Space Scooter Junior Ride On, Pink ~ (For girls) Fun, cool and a great gift for Christmas or any her birthday.
10. Projector LED Night Light ~ 12 LED Beads Music Light with remote controller and touch sensor keys, freely turn on/off the lamp, change lighting mode, adjust the volume, to set automatically turn off timer.
Your turn, what is on your Christmas list this year? What are you getting for family and friends?