Chemical Free, PFOAFs free Cooking Tools (4 ****+ on Amazon)
The holidays are fast approaching and this is the time of the year where we are all busy with Thanksgiving, office holiday parties, and the holidays in general. Making memories is always better than a gift, but let’s face it– we all love to unwrap a little surprise during the holidays.
I have compiled this fantastic list of holiday gift ideas for foodies, cooking enthusiasts, seasoned chefs — or actually anyone on your list.
If there is someone in your life who loves to eat, cook and entertain these gifts are going to make cooking so much fun, while saving them time. I have carefully selected all these gifts keeping in mind that they are natural, eco-friendly, BPA free, PFOA free, lead- cadmen free organic, and safe — without concerns of harmful chemicals.
Important: Please note that some of the links in this gift guide are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something from those links, the price remains the same for you and I’ll receive a small commission that helps support my website and continue to provide free articles as well. Thanks in advance!
- Yedi Total Package Ceramic Air Fryer XL 5.8 Quart,Ceramic Deluxe Accessory Kit. ~ An air fryer with ceramic components is finally HERE!!!
The removable ceramic coated basket and accessories are dishwasher safe, FDA certified, PFOA-free, BPA-free, lead free & cadmium free. VOTED BEST OVERALL AIR FRYER: 2018 & 2019 Business Insider voted The Yedi Houseware 5.8 Quart Air Fryer the Best Overall Air Fryer.
- The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri, with 100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating ~ Earth-friendly pan, natural stone-derived non-stick coating from Germany while remaining 100% free of PFOA ( harmful chemical found in traditional cookware)
- Lodge ASHH41 Silicone Hot Handle Holder ~ Dishwasher safe, high heat resistant silicone protects hands up to 450 Degree. A must-have in the kitchen!
- LIFT Certified BPA-Free Reusable Meal Prep Containers with Lids ~ Meal preparing is your best allied when it comes to eating healthier, and staying on track. Made in Canada, use certified BPA-free and CFC safe materials. Made with only FDA and CFIA approved materials.
- Le Creuset Stoneware 27oz. French Press, Truffle ~ Make amazing coffee that stays warm without concerns about BPA.
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor I love this juicer. This is my back up after reviewing over 20 +juicers. You may also like the Vitamix.
- Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14 inches ~ Great for making homemade gluten-free arepas or grain free pizza, you name it.
- Orgreenic 80-16PCG 16-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set. Go Green and Get Healthy. Now you can boil, bake, braise, steam, sauté, or fry without adding any oil, grease or fat (Good fats are essential for optimal health though).
- Yonanas 902 Frozen Treat Maker, Black/Silver (Homemade healthy frozen yogurt) ~ Make any kind of ice cream like homemade frozen yogurt, dairy-free, sugar-free the options are endless.
- Lodge SCRAPERPK Durable Pan Scrapers Make cleaning the stuck on food from cookware a breeze. Moulded in rugged Polycarbonate design safely scrapes without scratching.
- Glass Straws ~ Replace plastic straws for good with these glass straws for a plastic-free sipping experience.
- Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker~ Nothing speaks fast and easy as a pressure cooker. 6-In-1 multi-functional cooker (pressure cooker, sauté/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer & warmer).
- 932°F Extreme Heat Resistant Gloves ~ Excellent for those multi-tasking cooks. These grill gloves absorb even the slightest hint of heat so that even the hottest object feels like it came straight out of the fridge.
- Glass Electric Water Kettle + Stainless steel tea mesh ~ The fastest, easiest way to make tea in minutes.
- BBQ Grill & Baking Mats Set ~ 100% Non-stick, dishwasher safe, 100% PFOA-Free materials and premium PTFE-Fiberglass coating, no PFOA, silicone or other dangerous chemicals![animate type=”bounceInUp”] You May Also Like 21 Healthy Gifts Ideas For Everyone on Your List [/animate]
- Organic Gold Label Coconut Oil~ If the chef in your life loves cooking with coconut oil you are going to love Tropical Traditions coconut oil. It is cold pressed, delicious, and its handcrafted by family producers in the Philippines using traditional methods. Don’t like to cook with it? Then use it on your hair, skin, to make beauty products… you name it.
- Ecolution Bakeware Set~ PFOA, BPA, and PTFE free, eco-friendly. Designed using durable heavy-duty carbon steel that allows for even baking and browning. Perfect for the baker in your life!
- Ceramic Coated NonStick Pan ~ Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free for a clean, safe baking experience.
- Flavor God Seasonings – I love the flavor that these seasonings give my food, but most importantly they are Gluten Free, Low Sodium, Paleo, Vegan, No MSG and clean. Win-win!
- . Cambro Front-Load Food Pan Carrier ~ Chefs and master cooks love to show off their talents, that’s when the Cambrom comes in handy. Keep food fresh (cold or hot) when transporting it to your favorite get together.
- Stackable Shaker Bottle with 21.5 Ounce Bottle , 2 Storage Compartments , and Pill Tray ~ BPA-free BPB-free, phthalate free and top rack of the dishwasher safe.
- Zenware Himalayan Salt Cooking Block ~ Thes blocks truly enhance the flavor of meats, fish, and even vegetables in a natural and healthy way.
- . Nutri Ninja Pro Deluxe ~ I love my juicer, but when I have ingredients such as nuts, seeds and certain fruits for smoothies I like to use my Nutri Ninja. The blades crush through ice, seeds, skins and stems for a smooth, even consistency.
- Pizza Stone with Thermarite ~ Excellent for any type of pizza (grain, gluten-free or regular) we use it to make grain free pizza and it is delicious. You’ll never get back to regular pans.
- VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker ~ The Unglazed organic clay pot intensifies flavors and seals of essential nutrients, enzymes, and vitamins. You can also make Greek yogurt, kefir. This is actually in my “Birthday Wish list” 😉
- Lead-Free Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Slow Cooker ~ As the name says, add your ingredients, set it N forget it. I love to come to a ready to serve-eat meal, and a slow cooker is the best way to accomplish that.
I am sure there is a lot more to add to this list, but these are some of my favorite kitchen tools that I use or recommend. Hope this helps! 🙂
What items are on your Christmas list?
What is something you’d love to see in your kitchen?
What are you getting your loved ones for the Holidays?