Hormone Balancing Salad- Low Carb & Super Quick To Make
This delicious and easy to make hormone balancing salad is low in calories but high in protein, and healthy fats.
- 1 Cup Kale
- ½ Avocado Health Fats for sasiety and balance hormones
- ¼ cup Raspberries Antioxidantas and more Fiber to move estrogen out the body vs circulating aimlessly.
- ⅓ cup Walnuts More healthy fats plus great for brain health
- 5 50% less sugar craisins
- ½ Lemon juice Vitamin C
- 6 oz Grassfeed grilled steak (left overs work great) Hight quality protein, CLA
- 2 tbs Greek Goddess Dressing (primal kitchen or make your own)
- ¼ cup Mediterranea style chickpeas See my link to recipe in notes!
Rinse Kale or the salad greens of your choice. I like Kale because it contains lots of fiber and the key here is to help balance hormones.
Meanwhile, deseed and chop tomato
Wash and prepare remaining ingredients for salad and add to Kale.
Stir well.Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes if time allows.
Here are some of the ingredients I used: (Some are affiliate links)
I highly encourage you to use all organic produce. Dressing made with healthy fats (avocado or olive oil) I use Primal Kitchen Greek (Get it here). Additionally, you want high-quality proteins such as --grass-fed, pastured, or wild-caught protein.
Here's how to make the most delicious Mediterranean-style chickpeas.
I buy my grass-fed beef here
Greek Goddess Dressing by Primal Kitchen (made with avocado oil)