Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens (Non licorice) Review
This is quite possibly the first green superfood supplement that I have ever had that doesn’t taste pretty much like freshly-mowed grass. This is a green , fine powder with an amazing mint flavor– Yet, it isn’t overpowering or too strong. ( It also comes in Berry flavor) if you prefer.
It simply tastes and smells like a sweet fruit dessert, and It has no “grassy” taste whatsoever making it more palatable. I put it in my smoothies, drink it with in preferred nut milk, whole organic milk or filtered water. I have tried quite a few greens supplements but this one is by far my favorite; hands down.
I love Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens – Mint Flavor (non-licorice)The taste is wonderful and I think this is because my body loves it! I can tell the difference in my energy levels and my overall sense of well-being after I drink it in my smoothies on a consistent basis. Some people complain that it doesn’t dissolve very well, but that hasn’t happened to me. I almost always use my blender or mini-chopper (because I add fruits sometimes). I’d first dissolve
I have found that, It is wonderful to have when I know my day is going to require a lot of concentration ei: All day webinars, conferences or simply when I need to focus at work. You know those days!! When I am on the fly and don’t have the time to stop and make a good healthy meal or haven’t had enough veggies for the day, I have my green drink and I am good to go.
I don’t mind the taste of the Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens – Mint Flavor (non-licorice. It’s just so delicious that I forget there are greens in it. I would drink this stuff as a dessert if they let me, because I feel really good after drinking it. I know that I am feeding my body the right amount of greens, Get quite a boost of oxygenation in my system. The Greens + Formula works. For anyone who wants to take a Green Formula but can’t choke down most of them, this one is definitely your best bet. The price is very reasonable as well.
One of the many things that caught my attention about Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens was its ORAC Value. According to Tropical Traditions:
What is ORAC Value?
ORAC Value stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity. This is a test tube analysis used to determine the antioxidant power of foods, vitamins, supplements and other chemicals.
The importance of ORAC value in fruits and vegetables:
The ORAC values help in determining which fruit and vegetables have greater antioxidant power and are better at protecting the body from free radical damage to the cells. Free radicals are molecules that harm healthy body cells.* (Source)
The health benefits are many:
- When I started adding the Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens to my morning or lunch shake- when I have one, I automatically felt the difference. More energy, sharper memory, was able to focus better and to my surprise I felt happier.
- My digestive system definitely loves it. Even though I love my smoothies with coconut, flax, hemp or almond milk– there are times where I only have organic whole milk; still I feel great. The fiber content is perfectly balanced for optimal digestion.
- If you prefer the vegetarian version of ALA (alpha linoleic acid) Omega 3’s, this is your product.
- It also contains three different types of probiotics: Bifidobacterium longum (B. Longum), L. Acidophilus (L. Acidophilus) and Lactobacillus casei (L. Casei) . Probiotics are essential for a healthy digestive tract, healthy skin, healhty organs, healthy respiratory and tract system.
- Contains crucial enzymes that aid in digestion by braking down certains foods. Remember if you are experiencing stomach discomfort, you may be lacking some of those enzymes. Here is a list of those enzymes:
- Proteases: breaks down proteins*
- Amylases: breaks down carbohydrates/starch*
- Lipases: breaks down fats*
- Cellulases: breaks down fiber*
The Spirulina and Chlorella in it are an amazing component to overall health.
Let’s talk about Spirulina:
- Spirulina is well know for its detoxing and cleansing properties– especially of heavy metals.
- It is packed with healing vitamins such as C, E, and those of the B type which are highly beneficial to our organs and whole body.
- Spirulina has the highest concentration of plant based protein,
- Here are some interesting numbers regarding spirulina:
- Spirulina has 2300% more iron than spinach
- Spirulina has 3900% more beta carotene than carrots
- Spirulina has 300% more calcium than whole milk
- Spirulina has 375% more protein than tofu
- Comparing phytonutrient levels, Spirulina is 31 times more potent than blueberries and 60 times more potent than spinach! (source).
Now let’s talk about Chlorella:
Chlorella’s gives your body what it needs to take care of itself. When your body has the nutritional building blocks it needs, it can more easily renew itself. It can build new cells and tissues, construct essential enzymes and activate biochemical processes without a hitch. Chlorella’s healthy fats, complete set of amino acids, good supply of fiber, unique chlorella growth factor, and 20 vitamins and minerals give your body the nutrition it craves. (source)
Feeding your body the right types of foods will nourish it and it will in return nourish you back. Greens are essential in helping you maintain or reach your health goal and enjoy optimal health . I can’t say enough things about Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens – Mint Flavor (non-licorice .
I has met my high expectations and beyond, and it has become part of our smoothies in our home. If you are looking for a complete supplement to support your healthy lifestyle or goals. Give this a try you will not be disappointed.
Learn more about Golden Label Coconut Oil by visiting the links below:
Tropical Traditions Home Page: https://www.tropicaltraditions.com
Gold Label Product Page: https://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin_coconut_oil.htm
Where can I buy coconut oil: https://www.tropicaltraditions.com
What is Virgin Coconut Oil: https://www.tropicaltraditions.com/what_is_virgin_coconut_oil.htm
How to Use Coconut Oil: https://www.tropicaltraditions.com/how-to-use-coconut-oil.htm
** Note:”If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.”
Leave me a comment and tell my if you have ever tried Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens?