Carrot Ginger Aloe Vera Fusion Juice
This juice combination is a three-in-one powerhouse. It will help your body do its job in reducing inflammation–while boosting your immune system in a manner that not many vegetables or superfoods do. Best of all in 10 minutes or less. Aloe vera is one of my favorite superfoods– ( I can see the eye roll on its way)– but I have the proof to back it up :). Keep on reading…
Featured Ingredient Aloe Vera:
The benefits of aloe vera can have a great impact on your overall health, especially, because of these three main categories of research including anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and the anti-viral actions of the plant.
The juice is said to soothe digestive tract irritations such as colitis, ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome. Its ability to encourage the release of pepsin (a gastric juice enzyme necessary for digestion) when the stomach is full is a possible reason for its ulcer-healing effects (Journal of the American Osteopathic Society, 1963, vol.62).
In one study, oral use for six months helped mitigate asthma symptoms in almost half of the participants. Eleven of the twenty-seven patients studied who drank Aloe reported feeling better at the end of the study.
Researchers think that results might be due to stimulation of the immune system, as well as naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents in the plant.
In 1994, the US Food and Drug Administration approved Aloe vera for the treatment of HIV. On-going studies worldwide show that taken in highly concentrated doses can stimulate the production of white blood cells that may help fight viruses and also tumors. (source)
Aloe vera nutrients list
- Aloe vera contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, and E and is naturally rich in:
- Vitamin C which helps maintain the tone of blood vessels and promotes good circulation and is essential to the health of the adrenal glands which supports our body in times of stress.
- Amino acids which are chains of atoms constructing protein in our body.
- Enzymes, which are the life-principle in every live, organic atom and molecule of natural raw food, rejuvenate aged tissues and promote healthy skin.
- Germanium which is a mineral that some health authorities claim therapeutic benefits for: immunodeficiency, pain, cardiac disorders, circulatory disturbances and eye problems.
For more amazing facts about Aloe vera please visit (https://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-aloe-vera.html)
Who would have thought Aloe vera had all of these benefits? Do you include Aloe Vera in your juices or foods? If so, I’d love to hear your experiences with it.
Thanks for reading and visiting. If you enjoyed this post please share it with friends and family who can benefit from it. I’d appreciate it and it’d mean so much to me.
To your best health,