Liver Detox Smoothie that tastes good? That sounds like a crime… but hear me out.
When it comes to protein shakes, you can make a smoothie, or make a Healing Super Smoothie.
If you’re searching for the latter — something a little more satisfying, with a little more oomph — then look no further. Today I’d like to share one of my favorite smoothies Not only does it takes less than five minutes to make, it tastes absolutely delicious
I assure you, neither you, your taste buds nor your waistline will be disappointed. There’s something for everyone! I am not going to talk about why this recipe was created or who loves it, or about my last visit to Paris…
So here’s the recipe:
Liver Detox Smoothie
- Nutri Ninja
- Overnight oats (optional)
- Dandelion greens and flowers
- Kefir (use coconut kefir if lactose intolerant)
- 4 oz Water
- 4 Oz Nut Milk (or your favorite milk)
- 1 scoop Metabogreens By Biotrust
- 1 scoop Juice Reds By Organifi
- Add all ingredients to a blender/NutriNinja or Nutribullet®
- Add dry ingredeitns
- Add wet ingredietns
- Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.