My guest today is Dr. Michael Bagnell, American Board of Brain Injury Rehab Physician. He’s been in practice for 30 years in South Florida. He is the lead clinician at the Bagnell Brain Center which provides brain-based healthcare for adults and children.
Dr. Bagnell is a Diplomat of Functional Neurology and has his Fellowship in Brain Injury Rehabilitation. He is also the author of Health Detectives-Solving the Mystery of Health Through Neuroscience.
Tune into today’s #HYNwellnesspodcast #15 and find out everything you need to know about preventing the brain from deteriorating, migraines (what causes them and how to stop them via functional treatments), stroke, brain injuries and much more.. – Enjoy the show!
~ For the aging brain: Brain Tap is a light and sound frequency headset that trains the brain in certain stimuli. Helps with sleep, stress,focus.
~ We must feed ourselves properly in order to keep blood sugars balanced- which is very important for brain health. The same goes for stress.Dr. Michael Bagnell
Show Notes and Topics Discussed:
- The APP that helps with attention, reducing stress, Bipolar disorder, better attention.
- Learn about a particular devise Dr. Bagnell uses and recommends to stop migraines for good–without medications. Which stops migraines on their tracks (even while having one) 83% of the cases.
- What causes migraines, what foods, chemical reactions, hormonal or stress or barometric.
- What certain therapies do(Imbalance in the brain stem plasticity)
- FEMALES: Learn about the new condition where women are dying more of vs cancer.
BOOKS, Apps, Supplements Mentioned
- Health Detectives-Solving the Mystery of Health Through Neuroscience.
- The Migraine Stopper
- Breath Plus (Breathing app)
Save 15% of right now with coupon code (WELLNESSNOW)
Connect with Dr. Bagnell :
Website: www.bagnellbraincenter.com visit the website where you can find a complimentary memory test that you can find at in the front landing page.
You can subscribe to the Podcasts at any of these directories.
Liked the show? Help me out!🙏
(Just click on your favorite podcast channel on the top right)